![]() |
| Fuzzy |
![]() |
| Not Fuzzy |
_________________________________
I read a book. Another one. Bossypants. I bought this for a specific reason to read at a specific time. And I not only devoured it, I read it in less than a day. I loved every single thing about it. And then I gave it to a friend telling her that pretty much every woman should read it. A couple of of posts ago, Mary commented that she read it and thought of me while she was reading it. I can say, in all honesty, that that is one of the nicest things anyone has ever said about me. I always liked Tina Fey, but after reading her book, I love, love, LOVE her. And I thought of many of my female friends while I was reading it.
_________________________________
My job changed a bit. Okay, a lot. I'm not going to go into details, but I kind of coordinate stuff now. My world went from normal, manageable speed to about 500 miles per hour.
_________________________________
If you know me--or just read this blog--and are not listening to NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour, you should be ashamed of yourself. And you should start listening to it right now.


No comments:
Post a Comment