I loved Project Runway last night. Those dogs were the cutest damn things in the world. I loved how the red-headed architect put her dog in her bag so she wouldn't have to touch it. I almost lost my mind when Vincent was all giggly about his dog outfit. And Bradley? Who knew that Tim Gunn would be wrong about his outfit. Well, actually, Tim was wrong about Keith's dress in the first episode.
Keith. Man, Keith. His dress was immaculate, but he didn't do a dog outfit. Wasn't that the point of the challenge? And Angela made a skanky outfit for herself. A supervisor of a children's zoo (or whatever it was) in Paris? Best ever? Robert Best's story: his girl had to go into rehab and she had to find someone to take care of her little dog. Love.Him.
Speaking of Robert Best.... I thought the preview implied either Robert or Kayne was going home. Do you think there is a little something-something going on in the Atlas Apartments. Or could it be that the judges figured out Keith is a fraud?
Oh, and Uli... I am beginning to warm up to Uli. At first I thought her designs were too hippie-ish, but little by little, I am being won over by her designs.
This is from Frenchie: Project Runway Drinking Game. Best.Idea. Ever.
Three work days and counting before the vacation starts!
2 comments:
I so need to see Project Runway.
It's on Monday nights on NBC.
Post a Comment