Okay, I know I said over here that the Karl Rove Retires Daily Show was the best Daily Show ever. Don't get me wrong, it is damn good and true in so many ways.
But I think last night's Daily Show tops anything else they have ever done. Jon Stewart's coverage of the Larry Craig debacle: the return of Rob Corddry in "Trapped in the Men's Room" followed by an updated version of "Trapped in the Closet." Oh dear god, I could not stop laughing.
And then the guest? Jeff Garlin? After talking about his brothers altering his Wikipedia entry, Jon Stewart said he wanted someone to change Garlin's Wikipedia entry to say that he had been killed by a mountain goat. I checked the entry this morning and it had been closed due to vandalism. Awe.some.
I'm not going to post the videos or links to the segments because I would have to post the entire episode, and I don't want Viacom getting all copyrighty on my ass. Just go to The Daily Show web site and search for the 9/10/07 segments.
No comments:
Post a Comment