Let me start by being diplomatic: That was a good game.
Let me not be so diplomatic: I'm pissed. How could the Packers piss the game away to effing Eli Manning? How? Tell me! Ugh. The game caused a decent amount of yelling, it got me on my feet a couple of times, and I swore--a lot. The end had me yelling, "How could you lose that game?!"
So, the Super Bowl will be the damn Patriots against the damn Giants. I always figured I would throw my support behind the team playing the Patriots since I want to see them go down. But.... Well, I'm pissed. Someone needs to knock Tom Brady off his damn throne (and I had hoped it would be Brett Favre--what would be more appropriate than The Old Man taking out the cocky young thing), but I would also like to see someone knock the smugness off of Eli's half-retarded face.
No comments:
Post a Comment