Okay, so I NyQuiled up before I went to bed last night. But as I have found out this week, NyQuil seems to give me weird dreams and little sleep.
Last night I dreamt that I was Elisa from Project Runway and the designers' task was to find a way to prop up the pillows so that I was comfortable enough to both sleep and stop coughing. They failed. But in my dream, Elisa really appreciated their effort.
Project Runway: So far, last night was my favorite episode. Behind that, it was the one where they made clothes from old clothes. I liked last night because they could use non-fabric stuff--it made them be more creative. Thing is, I thought they were all pretty good. Rami's was awesome, and I thought Chris' was downright classy. I still strongly dislike Jillian, her voice, and her preppy-ass style. And you know what? I was kind of sorry to see Elisa go. I had grown to like her hippie style. And how many of those ridiculous hats does Ricky have? Jesus.
Today included a trip to the doctor which confirmed what I suspected: I have bronchitis. So, as has become tradition, I am going to Codeine it up, lie on the couch, and watch the America's Next Top Model marathon on VH1.
1 comment:
Just wanted to let you know I feel you're pain on the strange dreams and little sleep.
Last night nyquil gave me short bursts of flashy dreams where I was a nurse and everytime I woke up (every 15 mins or so) I had to flip over. So for the 4 hours the Nyquil was in my I flipped over every 4 hours.
ahhhhh. It would be so nice to have sleep.
Post a Comment