"It's a story of a vampire from the 18th century who has lived for many hundreds of years and now resides in Williamsburg and occasionally borrows her clothes from her hassidic dandy friends."You can watch it on Hulu. Fast forward to about 11:34 to see Austin describe his collection. It is the best most awesome yet totally ridiculous description ever. Kind of like Austin. And I mean that in the best possible way.
And I give you... Mad Men: The Game (in the style of old Nintendo). This is so addictive. If you look carefully, you will even see the lawnmower.
4 comments:
I have Project Runway on the DVR schedule, but for whatever reason it did not record ANY of the allstars season. I didn't even realize it was on until I saw the announcement of who won. Daggummit! How many episodes were there? I'll have to watch it on Hulu.
Austin's description was utterly insane, and yet, it really did describe his collection pretty well. haha
On another pop culture note: have you been following Fug Madness on Go Fug Yourself? I slacked off on keeping up with the blog last fall, but have been trying to get over there to vote every couple of days...
Debbie: I don't remember how many episodes there were. Twelve or thirteen, maybe. I'm not sure if it is worth watching the whole season, though. I DVR'd them and would end up ignoring most of the episode when I'd watch it. It's one of those shows where Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum are necessary for the show to really work.
Mary: I kind of follow Go Fug Yourself, but not really. Have you (or anyone else) watched that design show on NBC? I feel like I watch enough crap they way it is, why throw more on top of it. But part of me wonders if it's worth the effort.
Austin's description: So terrible yet so wonderful. I actually watched the behind/after the runway thing after the final show. The divatude coming from Austin was comical.
I haven't seen that Jessica Simpson/Nicole Ritchie show on NBC -- while I'll cop to having an explicable soft spot for Jessica Simpson (she's dumber than a box of rocks and yet, somehow, endearing because of [or in spite of] it), it's not soft enough to get me to watch that. I haven't really heard any yeas or nays about it, either...
Post a Comment