Someone farted in a meeting today. And by farted, I mean an ongoing serious of farts with one long fart. I wondered for a bit if it was something that sounded like a fart but wasn't. But it was. No one said anything. No one flinched. Everyone acted like nothing happened. I'm guessing it was due to a medical condition which makes it almost more awkward and uncomfortable.
But, yeah. Someone farted during a meeting. A lot.
Because I am an 8th grader at heart, I just had to tell someone.
So I'm telling my blog.
9 comments:
I would have had a hard time continuing with the meeting. I too am an 8th grader.
A man started snoring during a yoga class I took this summer. But that wasn't a fart.
I would've probably spent the next several minutes with my hand over my mouth trying to compose myself.
Farts are funny, man. No way around that.
I wanted to ask someone if they'd heard it, too. But there were only about eight people in the room, and I was afraid the person I asked might be the one who farted.
"And by farted, I mean an ongoing serious of farts with one long fart" made me laugh real hard.
It's the word "fart." You can't say it once, nonetheless twice, in one sentence without laughing.
Try it.
I can manage the sound, but if the smell reminds me that I'm inhaling poop particles, I loose the ability to play it cool. Hopefully it was just a large long TOOT and not a silent screamer.
BTW: About 64% of the time, I can not read the word verification required to post my inane comments. Consequently, you may only be getting from me thoughts that I feel must be posted. Like this one.
There was no smell (thank god). Just sound.
Re: Word verification. I'm not sure there is much I can do about that since it's a Google/Blogger thing. But, I took away the word verification for now. I added it when I was getting a lot of spam. A spam filter has since been added by Google. I guess it's time to see how it works.
Because I like your inane comments to my inane posts.
This is very timely. My son (3 yrs old) informed me yesterday that when you fart you let predators know that you're not good to eat. So maybe it was just a friendly heads up for you.
Your 3-year old is pretty brilliant.
Post a Comment