Yep. Still here. Barely.
I thought this quarter would slow down yet for some reason the exact opposite happened and somehow my work day has become me, sitting in meetings. And the state of mind I am in after six hours of meetings? It's pretty much what I was like after pulling an all-nighter as an undergrad... except I don't fall asleep in the hallway outside my classroom. At least that hasn't happened, yet.
A few things:
The new Community? Sucks. I was hoping it would just go on with some small things that may be different. But it didn't. It's just terrible.
Project Runway. This season is all about group work. I thought I would hate it but I don't. At all.
Top Chef. I loved seeing in Seattle, especially the trips to Uwajimaya.
House of Cards. If you have Netflix go watch this. Now. Stop everything and just watch this. If you don't have Netflix sign up for a free one-month trial and watch this. Holy shit, I loved every single second of this series. And, now Sweet Pickles, I haven't watched the original yet.
3 comments:
Don't worry... the original will still be there whenever you want to give it a try :)
Sadly, you are 100% correct about Community. I am very disappointed in this new season....
I keep holding out hope for Community, but it isn't the same. I enjoyed the Thanksgiving episode and I think it's improving...slowly. I doubt it'll ever be what it was, though.
Post a Comment