Sunday, October 7, 2007

Things seen on Campus

In the past I have written things I have seen on campus--mainly student related. Unfortunately, I haven't seen all that strange of stuff. In the past, I have overheard students talking about how they copy stuff and then change a couple of words so that it isn't plagiarism. Uhhh. I've overheard students talking about their sex lives, their friend's sex lives, and their roommates sex lives. I've overheard them talking about taking $500 on their debit card to go to the casino. But I haven't seen or overheard a lot of that this year.

But Friday I saw a student listening to his iPod and checking his phone/text messages. While singing. And not just like mumbling the songs to himself not realizing he was singing, but singing. Loudly. While walking across campus. I gotta say he made me smile to be ballsy enough to sing that loud (and tone deaf).

No comments: