Friday, March 21, 2008

Blogging Pets

I read this article on CNN about blogging pets. I have two cats and this article made me wonder if they needed a blog. What do they do all day. What would they say?

Hmmmm....

Alexis's Blog:
When am I going to get some food? Why isn't there any food in the bowl? Why isn't she awake yet? When will she get her fat ass out of bed so she can feed me. Hey! Wake up. WAKE UP! FEEEEEEED me. Feed ME! Fooooooood! Here she comes! Food food food food! Yummy Food!

Eating, eating, eating. I love to eat.

Zzzzzzzzzz... snore... Zzzzzzzz....


Sasha's Blog:
Hi! Hi. hihihihihihihihihihihi. Pick me up. Hi! Look at me. hihihihihihihihihi! What are you doing? Can I join. I want to sit on your shoulder. Hi! Hi! Hihihihihi.

Purrrrrr... Hi! Drool....

Why are you sleeping? Pay attention to me! Pay attention to ME! Why won't she get out of bed? Oh, she's getting up. Run away! I need to stay out of reach. This is a fun game. Oh... she's not happy. Run away, for real.

Hi! Wake up! Hihihihihihihihihi!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only just now realized that I had never seen your cats. I love how big they are!

Yankee Librarian said...

Alexsi is a uge fat ass. 21 pounds last time he went to the vet. Now he eats the super-special fat cat food. The other one is long and tall, but very thin. And hyperactive.