Today in the library, they turned the air conditioning on, and now it is freezing.
To top it all off, it smells like a combination of wet clay, feet, and a litter box. It is seeping into the office and making me sick to my stomach. Joy of joys.
They tell me it will be cleared up by tomorrow. I can't handle one more day of smelly clay and kitty-litter covered feet.
3 comments:
Wha?? Do you think it's just because the system is 'rusty' from disuse over the winter (I hope)?
I think y'all should tell anybody who asks that the library is hosting a ceramics class for barefoot cat-lovers.
I guess it's like this every year when they start up the AC (but why start it up when it was barely 71 degrees outside?). I don't remember it being this nasty last year.
We called someone and they sprayed this odor-killing stuff in the vent. Then the hallway smelled like mangos.
One of the guys told us some people put urinal cakes (!) in the vents to kill the smell.
"One of the guys told us some people put urinal cakes (!) in the vents to kill the smell."
So, now y'all should tell people that the ceramics class for barefoot cat-lovers is meeting in the men's room!
Post a Comment