For the love of god, when are we getting our damn Target? I've been going to Kroger and the Farmer's Market more often--I'm tired of Wal-Mart. But sometimes when you need both a mop, Pine-Sol, and kidney beans, you need to go to Wal-Mart.
I normally go to the store Sunday mornings because everyone else is at church--this is particularly true on Easter morning. So, I dragged my tired and sore body (so very sore after hauling heavy furniture up and down the stairs) out of bed, threw on some clothes, got a cup of coffee and went to Wal-Mart. Sigh.
I had to climb up on the bottom shelf to reach the box of Grape Nuts I wanted. Of course they had been misshelved and shoved to the back. I looked around to see if someone who worked there could help me, but no one was around. So, I moved some other boxes of cereal around, climbed up on the bottom shelf, and was (barely) able to reach the Grape Nuts. And, honestly, for a split second I thought the shelf was going to fall over. And all I could think was, "Christ Almighty, I'm gonna die in the damn Wal-Mart."
No comments:
Post a Comment