Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More Randomness

I saw a headline that said, "New foundation, new stability." I thought it said "new stabability." One, I wasn't sure "stabability" was a word, and two, that just doesn't seem right. I was relieved to realize I had misread.

We had a "we've done good" lunch for our library today. There was a short presentation of photographs from the last year. I was in a couple of them. If you know me at all, you know I hate having my picture taken, and I wasn't that crazy about seeing these. And then a friend came over to me and said, "After seeing the pictures of you from September and looking at you now, you can really tell you've lost weight." Totally made my day.

I have been reading the Dispatches from a Public library over at McSweeney's. I haven't read this guy's book yet, but I plan to. Maybe on the way to ALA. Seems appropriate.

Nature still hates me and probably will for some time.

I need a serious nap.

No comments: