I had allergy issues when I lived down south. Bad ones. I never knew exactly what was setting them off. I usually went with "everything that blooms." I had some allergy issues before moving south, but nothing major. I had hoped when I left the south I could live without a daily dose of Flonase, Singular, and Claritin-D topped off with an inhaler.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do that.
I've had some light allergy issues since I have been here. I've had respiratory issues due to stagnant air (what happens when you are surrounded by mountains) and some barometric pressure headaches. But my allergies have been under control. Until yesterday.
It hit me like one of those proverbial ton of bricks. I am hoping I can medicate with OTC drugs and that allergy season won't last as long as it did in Mississippi. But, let me tell ya, it may only be 60-some odd degrees outside, but I would love to be able to close my windows and turn on the central air to keep the pollen out. But not having central air keeps me from doing that.
I like nature but nature doesn't seem to like me.
1 comment:
I hear ya, sister. I can't sleep without a Breathe-Rite strip, a Claritin, and a Mucinex. Every night.
Post a Comment