Sunday, August 30, 2009

What I Did this Weekend

Slept. A lot.

It might sound nice, but I slept because I came down with the stomach flu.

Not cool.

But you know what set it off? I mean, I woke up with sore tummy and decided it was going to be a lazy couch day: tv, knitting, napping. No need to push it. But what set off the gross part of the stomach flu? Knitting. The movement of the needles made me seasick.

So yesterday was spent sleeping, sweating (with the fever and all), wondering if there was a way I could get some caffeine without getting out of bed. I had a killer caffeine headache. Oh, and wondering if I had Swine Flu.

But by the end of the day I drank some OJ and later ate some mashed potatoes. And my fever broke.

I'm up and about today. I made a small breakfast, drank more OJ, and made some coffee. And now I'm thinking about going back to sleep.

No comments: