Thursday, July 15, 2010

Huh.


I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


I know who David Foster Wallace is. I've heard him read (on the radio, not in person), and I liked what I heard. I have no clue if this is true. WCFC was told the same thing. For all I know this thing just tells everyone they write like David Foster Wallace.

Honestly, I figured this thing would tell me my writing was full of too many fragments and typos to even be considered. Whenever I go back and read over what I've written I usually think I sound like a rambling idiot.




2 comments:

Debbie said...

Nah, man! The fact that others are credited with writing like Sarah Palin is enough for me to be thrilled for both of us. This reader knows you are capable of writing a cogent, well written sentence. Enjoy it!

Yankee Librarian said...

As a former editor, when I read over my old writing I have to refrain from rewriting it.

But, Sarah Palin? Seriously? I wonder if they took it as a compliment?