Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Last 78 Hours

Friday
Woke up in a Nyquil fog. Coughed and wheezed. Watched TV, I don't remember what. Did a little work. Wore myself out making blueberry pancakes. Fell asleep face down on the couch for I don't know how long. Woke up to the A-Team on TV. Live tweeted the A-Team. Nyquilled up and crashed.

Saturday
Ran errands for cat food and people food. Probably should have been sleeping or resting, but I needed both. Coughed and wheezed some, but not as much. Wore myself out. Started to live tweet Footloose but fell asleep on the couch again. Face down. Around 9:00pm decided I should probably eat. Watched High School Musical 3. Yeah, you read that right. Stumbled on it while channel surfing. Figured I should watch it since I've seen the other two while hanging with my nieces. Had to keep rewinding it to follow the storyline. Not sure whether to blame the drugs or screenwriting. Or both. Watched the second half of Footloose. Nyquilled up and crashed.

Sunday
Did laundry and made breakfast. Still coughing but not as much wheezing. It still feels like someone is sitting on my chest. Despite that, consider this progress. Watched Beverly Hills Cop. Did not live tweet. Have made it to 6:00pm without taking a nap. Consider that progress.

I'm living in the fast lane.


1 comment:

cindy w said...

Ok, so except for the being sick part, this sounds like my fantasy weekend. Peace & quiet, a couch & a TV & you? Sounds freaking fabulous to me. Just, you know, without all the coughing & wheezing stuff.