First, it was a dirty trick. Second, I was surprised they did it that way. How could they claim it was still a fiscal issue if they separated it from the fiscal issues so they could vote without a quorum? Know what? They can't. Third, they don't give a shit about Wisconsin. I haven't lived in Wisconsin for eight years and I care more about it than these assholes.
Walker is a fucktard. Fitzgerald is delusional. This is when people realize just who they elected to office. Those Tea Party assholes? This is who they are. They're clueless jackasses.
Know what? The last time I felt this motivated and energized is when Obama ran for president. I hate that Wisconsin had to sacrifice itself to energize the base of the Democratic party, but I think this move may be the kick in the ass we need to take our country back.
As Russ Feingold said, "Don't poke a badger in the eye." This isn't over, Walker. I'm pretty sure a recall is a-comin' your way.
No comments:
Post a Comment