Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Thank You, Jon Stewart

I originally wrote this rambling post about how me, a self-proclaimed political animal, is so disgusted by politics that I am ready to give up. I've always felt that our political system may be fucked up, but it worked. But, right now, after watching our economy being held hostage by a bunch of Tea Party Fucktards (and the people who fear them), I don't know anymore. But then I watched the rerun from last night's Dailly Show; fast forward to about 1:36.

Thank you, Jon Stewart.


The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Daily Show: Dealageddon! - A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Compromise - Tea Party No-Win
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook


2 comments:

Frenchie said...

This was my favorite thing on Monday, and I lost it when he said "traffic lights". I just don't get these people, like at all.

Yankee Librarian said...

You and me both. Raising the debt ceiling is routine legislative action. Routine. This entire "crisis" was manufactured. The only thing I can think is that the Tea Party Fucktards don't get that... Because they're fucking clueless.