Thursday, June 28, 2012

Reincarnated

A friend watched Alexsi while I was gone. The same friend has watched the cats several times and would often bring his kids with him, but this is the first time he's watched just Alexsi.

When I got back my friend told me he took his 5-year-old son with him one day to help him feed Alexsi, and his son was pretty upset when he found out Sasha wasn't here anymore. Without any prompting, his son told him that he knows that Sasha has been reincarnated and is very happy.

From the mouth of babes, y'all. From the mouth of babes.

1 comment:

DisDesigns said...

Love this! When my son was about 2 he'd sit at the piano having long conversations with someone. I asked him ocne who he was talking with, he said, "Gate-Gappa." My grandfather was a wonderful pianist and died just after Mickey turned 1. I asked him, "How is Gate-Gappa?" And he replied, "Gate-Gappa feel better." He had no idea that my grandfather had been ill before he died...out of the mouths of babes, indeed.