Wednesday, November 7, 2012

30 Days of Thanks, Day 7

Today I am thankful for my cat, Alexsi. After losing Sasha earlier this year Alexsi has turned into a wonderful cuddly awesome cat.

Unfortunately, today he is not feeling well. Pukey and poopy, I am taking him to the vet tomorrow to have him checked out. He's a little slower than normal, but he hasn't kept much food down and the vet told me to not feed him tonight. He was screaching earlier to be fed, but for now he is sleeping on the sofa.


2 comments:

Sweet Pickles said...

Something must be going around! Hope he is feeling better soon.

Yankee Librarian said...

I decided not to take him to the vet today and to watch him over the next few days. He did eat something last night and this morning and kept it all down. I'm watching him to see if the poopiness is due to a slight change in food.