After running some errands, I came home and turned on the tv. The tv was turned to Comedy Central and what was on? Back to School with Rodney Dangerfield. This isn't normally a movie I would watch, but the movie is set at the University of Wisconsin. I had forgotten this until the scene where Dangerfield's character's limo went under the bridge that goes across N. Park that says "University of Wisconsin" (or "Grand Lakes University" in the movie). And just past that, Science hall, and past that (but you can't see it), the effing library school. Bascom Hill, the capital building, the lake...
It's always weird to see a place you know on film. Weird.
Ohio State beat Texas last night. Go Big 10. And then Ohio State fans in Columbus set fires in trash cans, turned over cars, and generally acted like idiot--which is what they do best. I swear, they would riot just because they were breathing.
No comments:
Post a Comment