Okay, I hate to say it, I really hate to say it, but I liked Jeffery's dress last night. But I still hate him. And Kayne... The judges hated his dress, but you know what? I liked it. I liked the structure of the top versus the flowiness of the skirt. And the gold looked great on his model. Michael had some issues, but he is still awesome. Uli created a dress out of some lovely lavender fabric. I loved how it changed colors in the light, but I am getting tired of the flowy skirts and braided straps. I want to see something new and different from her. Michael Kors said it was the first thing she made that didn't look like it should be worn with flip-flops. Um... That could've been worn with flip-flops. Laura. Man, that dress looked like Bozo the Clown at a funeral. I didn't like it. And from the previews it looked like she has a pregnant-woman-hormone-induced breakdown during the next challenge. And Vincent. For the love of god, Vincent. How many times can he going to say he "got off" or was "turned on" by a design or situation? How many? For him, obviously not enough. For me? Way to many. And that dress was god-awful horrible. The was poorly made, it didn't fit well, and it looked like a tube (just like everything else he has made). But the biggest problem? It was ugly. Very ugly. And he is crazy. Not fun crazy, but creepy crazy.
On a library note... ALA is doing a usability survey of its Web site. I got an email about it, but I really didn't read it. what the hell took them this long to figure out their site is an unorganized mess?
Pro-football starts tonight. I forget who is playing, someone I don't care about, I'm sure. Packers play on Sunday. Against the Bears. In Lambeau. Being in the south, I doubt I will be able to see the game, despite that, Go Packers!
No comments:
Post a Comment