Friday, October 24, 2008

It's Official: I have Completely Lost It

I bought Halloween costumes for the cats. I bought them more to torture them and laugh at them than to actually dress them up.

I went to Target today with a friend. While we were both buying kitty litter we stumbled on the pet costumes. I decided the entertainment I would get from annoying my pets would be worth the money I would spend on these stupid things. And it was. Completely. We laughed so hard when I put them on Sasha and Alexsi. So hard we both snorted.


Sahsa looks like a Sausage. It's a small dog shirt. I thought it would fit; it didn't. If it had fit better I would left him in it--he really didn't seem to mind.



"I am totally going to pee on your bed while you are gone."



Alexsi. He's too fat for the tshirt. Eventually, he rolled around on the ground until he got it off his head.


1 comment:

Mary said...

Hey, you're in good company. So far this Halloween season we've acquired three cat wigs, a chicken hat, and two full-out costumes for our little yowling bundles of fun.

The hilarity that ensues watching a fat cat try to buck its way out of an ill-fitting hairpiece makes such expenditures totally worth it.