The phrase "if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes," has been said by at least one person every place I have lived. It seemed pretty fitting in the midwest. One afternoon I sat on Dad's front porch and watched the temperature drop from 80-something to 40-something. It was said a few times in Mississippi, but unless they mean changing from fucking hot to hot, I never thought it fit.
But you know what? Up here in the Pacifical Northwest? I have never seen the weather change so many times in a few hours. This morning it went from cloudy to sunny to hailing to raining to foggy and then back to sunny again.
Of course, with weather changes like that, I get to see things like this:

And this:
2 comments:
Oooh, I like the fog-enshrouded one... it makes me wanna find out who killed Laura Palmer!
The evil in the woods killed Laura Palmer.
Post a Comment