Okay... How many of you people watch So You Think You Can Dance? I tend to turn it on and then ignore it. That's pretty much what I did tonight until the last couple danced. I'm not sure what they danced, but they did it to Puttin' on the Ritz.
But that isn't my point or what caught my eye. Did anyone see the guy in the audience behind the choreographer of this dance? This guy, the guy behind the choreographer, had a lip ring and was wearing fur hat with ear flaps. He was wearing some tshirt that I am sure was all ironic and shit. Don't get me wrong, I love both hats with ear flaps and irony--always have. But this guy looked like an idiot. Or like someone who could be featured on our favorite hipster site.
Speaking of the fucking hipster site, I found an interview with the creator.
No comments:
Post a Comment