She will get her single.
If she squeezes it out she could get a deuce.
Trying to drag it by their own guard.
They drop one on ya and you're dead.
Leave her shooter covering the four.
They can't hold the shooter.
She planted her win, she wanted her win.
So... I watched my first curling match (or whatever) tonight. It's weird yet fascinating. What I find most interesting is the yelling back and forth between the teammates. The match I watched was between the Canadian and Danish women. The Canadians ended so many sentences with so many "ehs" it sounded like an episode of SCTV. The Danish women were incredibly animated when talking to each other, but it was all in Danish, of course.
And the crowd.... They were yelling, chanting, stomping. They were pretty rocous. According to one of the announcers, the crowd noise was not appropriate for curling, but that this crowd "didn't know any better."
1 comment:
The women's downhill skiing commentators last week were unintentionally hilarious, too - there were a lot of comments along the lines of "she likes it rough, bumpy & fast." Heh-heh.
Post a Comment