Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Library Crazy

Someone needs to write a book about Library Crazy. Not like a novel or story about crazy librarians, but a reference book or a wiki or a blog or something that describes and names the different types and levels of crazy found amongst librarians.

Thinks about it.... When librarians all over the world get together they can just reference a Library Crazy term and we would all know the exact person. Like ALA Totebage Crazy. Or Shuffling Crazy. Or Human/Cat Crazy. Or School Librarian Crazy. Or Failed Professor Crazy. Or Lazy Crazy. Or Obsessive Crazy. Or Busybody Crazy. Because just mentioning these types, you know exactly the type of librarians I am talking about.

Who's with me?

(For the record, I see myself as a Obsessive Crazy. Because there is a little Library Crazy in all of us.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Sweet Pickles were a librarian, I think he'd be Sexy Crazy. Euhhhhh!!

lulukubo said...

Some of us are more than one kind of crazy. Not that I'm talking about myself or anything. . . *shoves tote bags to the back of the closet*

Yankee Librarian said...

Ah, but see if we developed a classification scheme, it could be like LC or Dewey. We could combine the types of crazy with a code. Like, "Man, I work with an SHC1056.7." or something. (And no, I don't know what the above code would mean.