It's time for me to reiterate my extreme dislike of Brett Favre. Just like I did last year.
Yes, reports of him retiring a couple of weeks ago made me giddy, but I also knew they probably weren't true. And now he is saying this will be his last year. Whatever. Because he "owes" it to the Vikings organization to give it one more try. Really? You owe it to the place you played for one year? Geez, you're a clueless asshole.
I do have to say that I chuckled when I read about the possibility of a Little Favre. As in a Non-Deanna-Favre Favre. Do I think it's true? Well, if this happened in the mid-1990s, yeah, I'd totally believe it. The Green Bay and Appleton area, hell, even the Milwaukee area, are too small for the Packer players to screw around and not get caught. And there were far too many rumors about a Young Favre and half of the other team to not carry some validity. But now, I'm not really sure if I'd believe a rumor like this.
But it doesn't mean I can't enjoy it.
1 comment:
This Favre crap is like Groundhog Day. Every damn year! Like clockwork! What a joke.
Speaking of jokes, I thoroughly enjoyed Stephen Colbert's Favre skewering last night. haha
Post a Comment