Monday, August 16, 2010

Reading and Watching

Reading
It would probably be nice if I said I was reading a book, but I'm not. I planned on reading during the travelling I was doing this summer, but I never got around to it. I bought Nick Hornby's most recent book, Juliet, Naked, but I haven't gotten past the first couple of pages. So, yeah.

What else am I reading? Random, probably pointless stuff. Like Sandwich Monday. I love Sandwich Monday.

What else? Well, it's Mad Men season, so I am glued to the ongoing discussion at TV Club on Slate.com.

Watching
Mad Men, of course. I adored the most recent, The Rejected. Loved it. Most of the action was back in the office. Peggy was spying on Don over the office wall (delicious), and the scene at the end with the old couple? Awesome.

Still adoring Project Runway. I am happy to see that Jeff Lewis will be back this week. I got sucked into Work of Art, and I am almost embarrassed to say that I will miss Bethany Getting Married? Almost.

I'd like to be able to come up with something that indicated that I didn't watch and read crap. But I can't. Mad Men may counterbalance some of the crap I watch, but despite it being awesome and all, I don't think it is possible for it to be that awesome.

No comments: