This has been making it's way around the Interwebs: The Year Kenny Loggins Ruined Christmas at Hyperbole and a Half.
I had read about how funny it was and how people were embarrassing themselves by reading it at work or in public place. Yeah, whatever, I thought. So I read it while I spent two very long and boring hours at the reference desk this afternoon.
Ohmygoditisfuckinghilarious.
I tried so hard not to laugh out loud but I failed. And then I had tears running down my face from trying not to laugh.
Then I thought I would read some of the other posts, like Dogs Don't Understand Basic Concepts Like Moving. Once again, tears running down my face.
I stopped reading any more posts as a way to try to regain my composure while in public. Or as public as an academic library is three days before Christmas during Winter break when no one else is around.
2 comments:
The first I'd seen of that blog was the "Dogs Don't Understand Moving" post, and I've been hooked ever since. Which was, like, a month ago. But you know what I mean. So, so funny.
OMG, I am late to this post, but just read "Dogs Don't Understand Moving." I blew spit on my monitor!!! Hi-friggin'-larious!!!! :)
Penny
Post a Comment