Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hooker with a Heart of Gold.

So last season when a person got a lot of airtime it meant they were going to win. This season it seems to be the opposite--the more airtime, the more likely you are to go home. Chris got all the airtime last week and he went home, this time it was squinty-eyed Steven.

Jack went home, and that was sad, but he's better now since he's now dating what's-his-face from Top Chef. Chris came back (yay!), Ricky cried, and Steven went home.

Okay, Steven went home because his dress was kind of blah. But how different was it from that horrible dress crazy Vincent made for Uli's mom? And the judges went gah-gah over that thing. And Jillian? She used less of the original garments than Steven did and they went ape-shit over it. Yes, it may be well made but if you didn't complete the challenge does that really count? (She won last week, though, so nothing could have happened to her). And Chris' was pretty bad, but Michael Korrs' Shirley MacLaine line hooker with a heart of gold line? That was awesome.

Christian's outfit? Loved it. I'd wear that in a second. Kevin's (the straight one) was nice, too. I thought Ricky's was decent, too. Actually, I thought most of them were good--save for Elisa, Steven, and Chris'.

But this episode. I have to say this is the first time I actually laughed out loud. I don't remember at what, but I did. Maybe it was when Steven asked Tim for names of his 3:00 a.m. mistakes. Priceless.

No comments: