That's not really true. I have come up with all kinds of things I wanted to blog about. Stories from college or high school or from previous jobs and about old friends.... but then I forget. Or I tell myself I will get to it later. And then I forget.
But, see, I've been busy. I wish I could say it was because I've developed some crazy exciting life, but it's not. My worklife has gotten crazy busy and by the time I get home from work and the gym, all I want to do is stare of the TV and drool. That's all I've got left in me.
So... let's see....
American Idol is over. Thank god. Man, that was one shitty season of shittiness. Gross.
The Killing still rocks my world and haunts my dreams...since I tend to watch it right before I go to bed.
I saw Bridemaids and loved it. I mean loved it. I wanted to write something about women in comedy and smart-stupid humor and how we talk to each other and our friendships... but I never got around to it. After watching Bridesmaids, I pretty much can't watch any other movie with female relationships because they all seem so fake and forced. And as far as I am concerned, Melissa McCarthy stole every single scene she was in. Love.Her.
I saw The Hangover Pt 2. I didn't hate it. But I did hate all the douchebags in the theatre.
On a non-TV/movie note: I had bronchitis. And a sinus infection. Again. It sucked, but it wasn't the worst case of bronchitis I've ever had or the worst sinus infection, but they both knocked me on my ass.
No comments:
Post a Comment