- Comments, Apr 16, 2009
- Fake APA Stylebook, Nov 20, 2009
- John Hughes Changed my Life, Aug 6, 2009
- Another "Go Read This Right Now" Post, Dec 22, 2010
- Seen in the Library, Dec 3, 2010
- History Lesson Part II, Apr 16, 2009
- Thanks for the Memories, Brent, Jun 24, 2009
- Annual Favre Post, Aug 18, 2010
- Reconnecting, Sept 25, 2010
- Do you mean the WCFC?, Nov 7, 2010
This made me go through the archives. I came across some favorites:
- All of April 2009, especially Separated at Birth
- One Week in the Life of a Librarian, October 2009
- Transcripts of ESPN's Monday Night Football, October 2009
- Mr. Schnagglemeister, September 2009 (This is one of my favorites because of the announcement I heard at General Mitchell Airport: "Mr. Schnagglemeister, please leave the bar and meet your party by baggage claim.")
- Summary of My Week, so far, November 2008
- Overheard on the Square, March 2008
- Who takes his own harmonica to karaoke?, January 2007 (My favorite part of this post was that I refer to Facebook as "the damn Facebook." Hello, Grandma. This is when Facebook was still limited to .edu emails. I may have had an account by this time but I hadn't activated it yet.)
No comments:
Post a Comment