Tuesday, March 13, 2007

And American Idol Begins

Yeah, so it actually started something like six months ago, but the top twelve started tonight.

Guest star/"mentor": Diana Ross.

Memorable: Melinda. My god she has an amazing voice.
Memorable, but not in a good way: Sunjaya's hair. What the fuck was that on his head?
Semi-memorable: LaKisha. I wasn't paying much attention. I was bored by the time she sang. I would like to point out that she didn't sing a Diana Ross song, she sang a Billie Holiday song that Diana Ross sang in Lady Sings the Blues.

Uhhhh....: Blake's favorite performer is Michael Jackson because he likes people who are good performers. Um wha? But I liked his version of the song he did.

The rest? I really didn't care.

Other TV: Last night Comedy Central showed the Anal Probe episode of South Park. Dear God, I almost peed my pants, laughing.

No comments: