Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I Hate the Dentist

So, I had to have a partial crown put in today. They have some fancy name for it, but it is a partial crown. I can't feel the left side of my face. I look like a cross between a stroke patient and Elvis. My entire head hurts, but particularly the left side. I'm hungry but can't eat since I can't feel half my face. And I feel woozy. No nitrous this time, which is pretty good for me. I usually have to have nitrous just to get my butt in the chair. But I didn't think I would fee this light headed. But I do.

As he was finishing he told me he thought I needed to have the filling in the tooth in front of the one he just fixed replaced with a partial crown, too. What? When I was in a month ago he said it would have to be fixed eventually, not in two weeks like he told me today. I was pretty much all, "Uh-huh. I can't afford another one of these things right now." He then went on to tell me he could replace it with another filling. after he left the dental hygienist said, "If it isn't bothering you, don't worry about it."

It isn't bothering me.

No comments: