Thursday, March 15, 2007

So I lied

Yes, I watched most of Top Design last night. Why? Because it was there, and because I was too tired, worn out, and just plain exhausted to do anything else. You know those days where you get home from work, sit down, and can't get back up again? You just don't have the energy to move? But you feel like this for no good reason? Yeah, it was one of those days. Anyway, I missed the beginning of Top Design so I don't know what the actual task was. But whatever. The main thing? What the hell was judge number two wearing? (I don't know any of their names because I don't care enough to learn them.) It was a strapless ruffly dress over a white tshirt worn over leggings? Or were they skinny jeans? I'm not sure. Whatever it was, it was ugly.

So, the shoes I ordered from Zappos didn't work out. They were returned, and I ordered these instead.



Yes, they are Danskos. I am a librarian and am required by the super secret librarian code to only wear Danskos. I don't care. I like them. But I think my mom had shoes like this when I was in high school, and I made fun of them. And her. I guess we all come full circle, don't we?

No comments: