I went shopping last weekend in Memphis. I bought these shoes at Macy's. And I love them.
I finally, finally, found my Perfect Red Purse. I couldn't find a picture of it online, and I am too lazy to take a picture of it. Maybe later. But it's amazingly awesome. And it is the most expensive purse I own.I had planned on doing some more serious, clothing-staple shopping next weekend, but when the wire on my bra popped out--leaving me with one semi-decent bra--I knew I had to hit the mall earlier than expected. And what did I do? Buy other stuff. Bras? They only had one of the style I wanted. But then I found this awesome blazer (kind of demin-y but not quite denim), a pencil skirt with a ruffled kick pleat--one sale, and a handful of t-shirts. Oh, boy did I spend more than I planned.
And then I came home and ordered these from Zappos:

Spring = Shopping. March = Being poor because Spring = Shopping.
And tomorrow is a rematch of Wisconsin v Ohio State, this time in the Big 10 Tournament. I had planed on joining a fellow Sconie/UW almun and an Ohio State alum at a sport bars (and I hate sports bars) downtown to watch the game tomorrow, but that won't be happening. Why? Because it's Sunday. Blue laws. Stupid, stupid blue laws. So, I will be watching the game at home, probably in my PJs. I'll be more comfortable, but it would have been fun to watch the Badgers beat the Buckeyes with another UW person. But even nicer would be to watch the game with a cocky Ohio State alum just so I could laugh in his face.
Basketball is fine, but I miss football. I really do. And the rumors of Randy Moss being picked up by the Packers? Please, no. NO. I dislike that man more than any other in football. That man has no respect for the game. He has no idea what it means to be a Packer nor does he have any respect for the organization or fans. When the possibility was mentioned at the annual stockholders meeting, the crowd booed. Oh lord, I sure as hell hope the Patriots pick up that cranky, cocky, self-involved bastard before the Packers have a chance to.
No comments:
Post a Comment