Tuesday, March 3, 2009

If Tmobile were only this Cool in the US



As part of my job I read about advertising and watch commercials online. Okay, it may not be directly related to my job, but in my mind it is. I found this ad on MSNBC's blog, Ad's of the Weird. I think it is brilliant. I know some are irritated by ads that aren't directly related to the product. When the Target ads first appeared a friend of mine hated them because they focused mainly on the logo and not the name of the store. I don't think he realized that was the point.

This Tmobile ad is different. It's fun, it's entertaining, it makes me smile. And I like the tagline: Life's for Sharing. I've seen other mobile phone companies use similar taglines (I think Cellular South hit on the same theme a couple of years ago). As someone with a blog and a facebook page and a mobile phone (from Tmobile no less, even though I'm frustrated with both at the moment), I can identify.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big fun! If I had been there when that was happening, and "Get Down On It" came on, innocent bystanders would have been injured because all hell would've broken loose!