Wednesday, September 23, 2009

More TV Goodness

Flipping Out
Jeff Lewis (paraphrase since I don't have the exact quote): I'm not a religious person, but I do pray for the opportunity to make fun of people. Today God answered my prayers.

A man after my own heart.

Project Runway
How stupid/annoying/sad was Johnny last week for lying about why he threw out his first paper dress? Really stupid/annoying/sad. So stupid/annoying/sad that Tim Gunn didn't even tell him how sorry he was to see him go. He just told him he would have to clean up his area. And then Tim Gunn was vented his disgust to the other designers.

So You Think You Can Dance Canada
Still sucky.

Mad Men
Still so very awesome. Awesome.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I was surprised that Tim Gunn actually commented on Johnny's lying at the end there. Johnny's lying must have really been outrageous for Tim to speak so ill of him on camera.

Yankee Librarian said...

I was, too! That's why I figured it must've been bad. Who was the vintage-y designer from the last season? The one who always mouthed off to Tim? Tim said in interview after the season was over that her mouthiness was much worse than what we saw on camera. She was obnoxious and he didn't talk smack about her on camera. So Johnny must've been really out of line.

Although part of me wonders if Johnny's lying is tied into his former addiction. I really have no clue what I am talking about, but isn't lying a common personality trait of an addictive personality?