Trends I have noticed in the last week (some new, some not):
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Seen on Campus
The beginning of the quarter means the students come back with a vengeance. And our students are fun to observe.
Trends I have noticed in the last week (some new, some not):
Dreadlocks. Lots and lots of dreadlocks. Old dreads, not-quite-dreaded dreads. They're everywhere.
Purple hair. Lots of it. It seems to be the color of the quarter.
Multi-colored hair. Purple isn't the only color, of course. This morning I saw someone with white blonde hair with alternating blue and red spots.
'80s clothes. Lots of them. Yesterday I saw my favorite: neon pink top, darker neon pink neck-tie with polka-dots, neon green mini skirt, neon pink tights and pink and green lace up boots--knee-high, of course.
Skinny jeans. Lots of them.
Rolled up jeans. Not pegged like we did back in the day, but rolled up to mid-calf. Boys and girls both.
Trends I have noticed in the last week (some new, some not):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment