A female student wearing a bowler hat, black-and-white pinstriped suitcoat, a vest--possibly gray, a white shirt--possibly ruffly or with some other sort of collar embellishment, black riding-type pants, black leg warmers, and black-and-white wing tips.
Stirrup pants. You know, those black stretchy stirrup pants that back in the 1980s tortured those of us neither tall nor thin enough to wear them. These stirrup pants were worn by a little bitty cute student wearing pointy-toed black heels. She was also wearing a cropped motorcycle jacket and longish red shirt.
The '80s are so very back.
1 comment:
Wow, now I'm so glad my mom preserved a pair of my black stirrup pants from junior high in the attic for posterity! haha
I will say this for the stirrup pants: they were cozy in winter. I hated trudging through the snow, stepping in the drifts and getting snow wedged up between my socks and the bottom of my pant legs. Stirrup pants made my fat little hobbit legs look ridiculous, but they were a valuable frostbite prevention tool at the time.
Post a Comment