I am, once again, sick. Since August I have had the stomach flu and some other crappy cold.
I stayed home Thursday and Friday but probably should have been home at least Wednesday and possibly Tuesday, too. Low-grade fever and Tuesday and Wednesday but completely exhausted, congested, coughing, sore throat and ears by Thursday. Around 8:00 I emailed-in sick and took some NyQuil. Next thing I knew it was 3:30 in the afternoon. Next day? Feeling better but decided to stay home. I had to work Saturday and I knew it would be more difficult to find someone to work on Saturday. So, better to rest and be well by Saturday.
I made it to work this afternoon and stayed about an hour. I was so lightheaded I could barely walk straight. Sitting I was okay. Standing? Not so much.
Is it the flu? A cold? No clue. I have debated going to the doctor. I keep going back and forth. Not much they can do if it is the flu or a cold. I've never been diagnosed with asthma, but I have had respiratory allergy issues so the whole swine flu thing freaks me out a bit.
But, right now, at this moment, I am feeling a bit more human. Of course, that could change in an hour...
No comments:
Post a Comment