Hey Marseilles? Pretty good. Pan Pan and Bryan John Appleby opened (Appleby won me over when he sang parts of Paul Simon's "Duncan" during soundcheck). They are all what I would call part of the multi-instrumental indie folk banjo picking music. A member of Pan Pan was wearing a Packers hat--which made me happy. The music? Pretty good.
![]() |
| Hey Marseilles. The dude playing the trumpet? Incredibly cute. |
I like live music. Love it, actually. I wish I went more often. Being in a college town, we get a decent amount, but it can take effort and the bars are full of drunk college students. But anyone who knows me knows how important music has been to me.
Having said all this, I am probably going to miss one of my current favorites tonight: Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings. Why? I feel assy. I overdid it yesterday: gym, errands, laundry, movie, late-night out. Today? Exhausted and congested.
But I am still thankful for live music.

No comments:
Post a Comment