Day 21: Naps. When I graduated from college someone asked me what I missed the most. What was it? Naps. Naps are glorious.
Day 22: A sense of humor. I've been told by some people that I am too serious and don't have a sense of humor. I've been told by others that I am terribly funny--ar at least entertaining. Some people tell me I'm too sarcastic/mean. Whatever. I'm just glad that I can laugh at myself. On a side note, one friend--who I know reads this blog--thinks I should write a book full of the various stories I tell her: things I've done; things my friends have done; moving from the upper-midwest to the deep south; my one-armed grandpa... Actually, it's the one-armed grandpa stories (like the fact that he taught me to swim) is what makes most people say, "I need to meet your family." They're usually disappointed when I tell them that One-Armed Grandpa died more than thirty years ago. Anyway... I'm not writing a book.
Day 23: Vegan donuts. I didn't like donuts before I became a vegan, but now I love them. My guess is what bothered me about them was the lard. So, after a morning trip to the gym, I picked up some vegan donuts.... canceling out any good I accomplished at the gym.
No comments:
Post a Comment