Brett McKenzie and Kermit singing Life's a Happy song. Also, did you know there is a Muppet Wiki?
On a side note, there is a Toy Story short before the movie called "Small Fry." it is beyond awesome. Seriously. I laughed so hard I had tears running down my face.
Day 26: I'm thankful for the little old lady I saw at the grocery store. She was wearing a leopard print swing coat with a matching hat that was pushed a little too far forward on her head (both the hat and coat had seen better days), gray leggings, and flat. She had a mess of gray curls and she wore a little too much blush. And she was carrying a hobo-style purse and carrying a grocery basket. She was the most adorable thing I have ever seen. She reminded me of how my grandma wouldn't go to the grocery store without earrings and makeup. This little old lady was far from dressed up with her long-john style leggings, but she was trying with her blush and leopard print.
I wanted to take a picture but couldn't figure out how without her knowing. So... I decided to be like Sally and draw a picture of her.
![]() |
| She was adorable |

No comments:
Post a Comment