
My Tofurkey Jones Soda. Actually, it arrived almost two weeks ago but I didn't find out until this morning. I emailed Jones to find out where it was. They were supposed to send me an email notification when it shipped, but they didn't. And our UPS people don't always leave notes on doors when they drop things at the management office. So... It arrived ten days ago and has been sitting there every since.
Anyway, I was a little intimidated by it and it's murky color when it arrived. I remembered the Latke Jones Soda I had at Sweet Pickles' place a couple of years ago... And how gross it was. So, I was a little freaked.
I cracked one open. I took a sip. Not so bad. I took a second sip. Hmmm.... I didn't know if I wanted to take a third. But, honestly, it wasn't nearly as bad as I imagined. I don't know how to describe it. My first thought was "kind-of caramely." Or maybe not.
By itself, I don't think I could drink an entire one. But with food? It might work.
4 comments:
But the chocolate coins flavored one was pretty good! :)
The chocolate one and apple sauce ones were good. But latke? Ugh. We even tried mixing apple sauce with latke. Yuck.
The apple sauce one was alright too, and I think the jelly donut one wasn't awful either. Yeah, the latkes one was kind of gag-triggering. I imagine the tofu+turkey one might also.
Have a happy Thanksgiving!
I'm surprised you remember what they all tasted like. Lots of alcohol is consumed at your birthday parties. By you.
Happy Thanksgiving! Tell everyone I said hello!
Post a Comment