Monday, January 25, 2010

Some things I have done in the last couple of weeks

Join a gym

Start going through the circuit training system at my new gym

Begin to wonder if someone had been beating the crap out of me in my sleep (because I hurt from the circuit training...)

Color my hair a more intense shade of red. I'm almost almost 40, and I finally find the color I was looking for in my 20s.

Find out that due to my mom's surgery a few weeks ago, I get to have some gross tests done in the next six months or so.

Come home exhausted more times than I can count; the beginning of the quarter is always hectic.

Wonder if I am going to lose my job, if my salary will be cut, or if I will be furloughed. This is becoming a normal thing these days.

Curse my neighbor for playing some horrible version of Pachelbel's Canon too damn loud.

Curse a faculty member for assignments that don't make sense.

Celebrate a little to much about a certain something at work that I can't discuss.

Stress out over things that are beyond my control.

Be amused by a student.

Remind myself to get more sleep.

Watch the wind whip up waves on the bay.

Go for a long walk along the waterfront.

Cuddle with the cats.

No comments: