Monday, November 1, 2010

I love watching the Vikings implode.

Vikings Waive Randy Moss

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

See, Moss has an attitude. A big ole attitude. Back when he was with the Vikings the first time, Moss said he played when he wanted to play. I don't remember what had happened to make him say that. It may have been related to a half-assed effort on the field. Or maybe it was after the game where he walked off the field and went to the locker room before the game was over. Who knows. But that attitude is what has defined Moss' career.

There is no denying that Moss is a good receiver, but he's a primadonna who does only play when he wants to. This was still evident in the last play of the Vikings-Packers game a week ago. Favre threw a pass to Moss that Moss could've and should've caught. It was totally within his reach but Moss just didn't bother. I'm surprised that the Vikings Coach Childress didn't cut him then and there. It took a loss to the Patriots and Moss' bizarre press conference for Childress to cut him.

I used to say that I wouldn't hate the Vikings as much as I did if they cut Moss. Turns out I was wrong. I still hated them. When they signed Moss a few weeks ago, I said that the combination of Moss and Favre made the Vikings the vortex of evil. Technically, I suppose this means they are no longer the vortex of evil..... But, nah.... They still are.

No comments: