You know what I got today? Spotted Cow Ale (two six packs) and a bag of cheese curds. I squealed with glee when I saw the cheese curds. I ripped open the bag (okay, I cut the corner off with some scissors) and popped one in my mouth. And you know what? It squeaked! They were still squeaky!
Then I offered cheese curds to several friends and watched their faces when they realized the food they were eating was squeaking. Awesome. Best comment: It's like someone is using a squeegee on my teeth.
I ate the entire bag in one afternoon. I am going to be so sick tonight. Despite that, I am about to crack open a bottle of Spotted Cow.
2 comments:
Was it a Homer Simpson moment... mmmmmm squeaky glllgggggh. That beer sounds good
I was too excited for it to be a Homer Simpson moment. It was a *gasp* [high pitched boice] "oh my god, cheese curds!" Seriously.
Post a Comment